Monday, January 28, 2013

New Beginnings... Again

It seems that I reach crossroads at least every 5 feet . Well, that's what it feels like anyway. It leaves 1 feeling somewhat disoriented and little off kilter. But on the other hand there's a certain amount of freedom and knowing that you are taking steps to place your life in God's hands with no attachments and no um and nothing holding you back except your own free will it's at once terrifying and at once exhilarating. I don't know how to reconcile my past my decisions what's going on now and future that looks bright and hopeful so I guess I have to let go of the past and doing that I don't let go of you my loves. Not your spirits... Who were entrusted to me until you could manage. Sometimes I think maybe I did my job too well too quickly. Okay Monday when I felt like my job was done didn't make sense you still little but as I watch you make decisions and guard your hearts you got it I don't doubt that now in my absence from you I pray for you last God's protection over you. Try to stay available to you to talk to and listen. Some of you will have struggles that the others don't. I'll be here to help you through them. But you have a resource,  a friend who is closer than a brother who is better than a mom more protective than a father God promised me that he would take care of you I trust him and I want you to too.

okay so sorry this got a little sappy. I'm using the dictation setting so it's also a mess. But maybe you'll get the gist. I love you. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment